Heitronics MTS05 Miniature Infrared Temperature Sensor for Corning Epic Plate Reader
In Excellent Physical Condition with a 90-Day Warranty
Have you been searching for a replacement Infrared Temperature Sensor for your Corning Epic or other lab equipment? No worries; we have the solution right here. Why spend money on manufacturer retail pricing when we have what you are looking for at a reduced price.
- Photo of equipment it is used with is shown for reference
- Removed from working equipment
- Wide temperature range from -40 C to 700 C
- Very fast response times from 180 ms (programmable)
- Fields-of-view as small as 2mm
- Interchangeable calibrated sensor heads
- Type H up to 180 C ambient temperature
- Ambient temperature up to 200 C (with air cooling)
All parameters configurable via serial interface:
- Analog output 0/4 - 20 mA, 0 - 5 V, thermocouple type J, and K, the actual value or min/max-value
- Integrated valley/peak picker with a clear function
- Emissivity setting
- Reflected environmental temperature
- Alarm relay with hysteresis
Reliable Instrument and Parts Vendor
New Life Scientific is an experienced scientific vendor with a history of positive customer experiences (just check out our reviews!). You can have confidence in our technical evaluations and our warranty knowing that we have actual in-house technicians who inspect, test, service, and repair the various instruments we receive.
4.25 x 1.5 x 2.5 in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.